Followers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pun Fun

Saying good-bye to one of my favorite stamp sets.....Pun Fun!  Pun Fun will be leaving us the end of June since it appears on the Stampin' Up! Last Chance List.  It's cute and whimsical which makes it great for young and old alike.  Today I have more of my gift/thank you cards to share with you.  I've been having fun making these lately.  Seems like I get on a kick and like to make a lot of something.....I do the same thing with food....right now it is vanilla Oreo cookies.  My Mom is to blame for those....I never even heard of vanilla Oreo cookies and she gave me one and that was it.  Must be like the potato chips....you can't eat just one!  Ok, on to the cards....


Ok, I have a hard time choosing, but the Skunk is way too cute!



The whale has Crystal Effects on the water beneath him and his spout.





I used a Stampin' Dimensional on the Hippo's head to give her a little extra something.



The skunk has a Basic Pearl in the middle of her little flower.



Made by our 6 year old Granddaughter.  She used SU Watercolor Crayons and the Aqua Painter to color her Hippo.  Then she used the SU paper snips to cut her out all by herself.  I thought Haille did an excellent job!  She made 4 other Pun Fun cards that day that were just as cute. 

Stamp Set:  Pun Fun
Inks and Papers:  Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, variety of retired Designer Series Papers
Tools and Accesories:  Circle Punch, Crystal Effects, Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Border Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scallop Circle Punch



The details about the 2010-2011 Stamps on the Last Chance List are my blog post here or see more information in the upper right column of my blog.


 If you do not currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to have a copy of the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, you can pre-order your copy from Denise Foor Studio PA (me).

Cost includes shipping - US residents only $10

If you place a $50.00 order with me (online, etc) between now and the end of June, you can receive your 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog for free. Contact me today!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.