Followers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Random Act of Kindness

RAK--Random Act of Kindness

Last week I was very lucky to get a very nice surprise in the mail.  It was this cute card from my friend and fellow Demo, Karen Rossiter.  What a nice RAK.  Thank you so much, Karen!  It was a lovely surprise on a rainy Pennsylvania day.

card by Karen Rossiter

Stamp Set:  Because I Care (Hostess)
Papers and Inks:  Old Olive, Bashful Blue, So Saffron
Tools and Accessories:  Star Punch, Oval Punch, sponge, Scallop Border Punch


If you do not currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to have a copy of the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, you can pre-order your copy from Denise Foor Studio PA (me).

Cost includes shipping - US residents only $10

If you place a $50.00 order with me (online, etc) between now and the end of June, you can receive your 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog for free. Contact me today!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.