Followers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Retiring Oval Punch

New rubbah is just around the bend...the brand new cattie will be here July 1 and I can't wait to share all the goodies with you....in the meantime, I have the almost-retired Eastern Blooms to show you again today.  Once I got this set out to play, I just couldn't stop.

Also, I wanted to show you which Oval Punch is on the Last Chance List.  It is hard to understand just from the measurements, so the picture below helps a lot...get it before June 30, if you don't already own it.  You can see I use it here on today's card.  If you check on several of my past posts, you will see it again and again.  Glad I already own it.




Stamp Sets:  Eastern Blooms, Teeny Tiny Wishes

The detail on this card is the tiny SU buttons on the branches.  The Elegant Eggplant really gives the card some extra flair.



The Oval Punch in the center #119863 on page 202 of the current catalog is the one retiring at the end of the month.  Hope that helps everyone.

The details about the 2010-2011 Stamps on the Last Chance List are my blog post here or see more information in the upper right column of my blog.



If you do not currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to have a copy of the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, you can pre-order your copy from Denise Foor Studio PA (me).

Cost includes shipping - US residents only $10

If you place a $50.00 order with me (online, etc) between now and the end of June, you can receive your 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog for free. Contact me today!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.