Followers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sock Monkey

My sock monkey has lived with me for many years in many places, but his favorite place in the world is now my Studio.  He's been with me for so many years that even his twine tail is bursting at the seams, poor little sock monkey!  I don't fix him because I love that bit of twine as much as I love my monkey.  When Stampin' Up! came out with the Sock Monkey stamp set, I was thrilled and now he will be retiring the end of June.  So, here is my tribute to him....cute little Sock Monkey that he is...




Stamp Sets:  Sock Monkey, Sock Monkey Accessories
Papers and Inks:  Yo-Yo Yellow (retired), Whisper White, Real Red, Creamy Carmel (retired)
Accessories and Tools:  Ticket Corner Punch, Watercolor Crayons, Aqua Painter

The details about the 2010-2011 Stamps on the Last Chance List are my blog post here or see more information in the upper right column of my blog.

If you do not currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to have a copy of the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, you can pre-order your copy from Denise Foor Studio PA (me).

Cost includes shipping - US residents only $10

If you place a $50.00 order with me (online, etc) between now and the end of June, you can receive your 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog for free. Contact me today!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.