Followers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wedding Invitation Ensemble

 
Last weekend one of my Hostess Club members, Wendy Romeo's daughter was married at the Historic Bedford Springs Omni Resort.  Wendy told us it was a lovely wedding and the food was wonderful.  The Bedford Springs Was the summer home to several of our Presidents and recently underwent a $120 Million renewal and expansion.  It's just beautiful.



You can read more about our lovely Bedford Springs here.

Since Wendy's daughter had a small, intimate wedding, Wendy made all the invivations, programs, gift boxes, and all the other goodies.  They are beautiful and I'm so happy she allowed me to share them with all my readers.



Stamp Set:  Style Beautiful, Monogram Sweet
Papers and Inks:  Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz







For the Wine Bottles


Handwritten notecards from the Bride and Groom.



Gift Boxes.



Didn't Wendy do a lovely job for her daughter?  So very pretty.

The details about the 2010-2011 Stamps on the Last Chance List are my blog post here or see more information in the upper right column of my blog.

If you do not currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to have a copy of the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, you can pre-order your copy from Denise Foor Studio PA (me).

Cost includes shipping - US residents only $10

If you place a $50.00 order with me (online, etc) between now and the end of June, you can receive your 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog for free. Contact me today!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.