Followers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Circle Circus Goodies

Nothing gets me more excited about my art then meeting with other like-minded women and sharing our love of paper crafting.  New ideas, good food and shared love of all things paper.  The Cirle Circus goodies I have to share with you today were designed by Ann Veneziano....I love this set with all the variations that you can draw from it...so many ideas floating in my head.  On to the projects.







This is a 2,4,6,8 Box that can be filled with candy (using a SU cello bag), votive candy or any other goodie of your choosing.  Perfect gift for a teacher, neighbor, sick friend/relative or Hostess.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.