Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Flower Garden Embossing

When I started my blog, I had no idea it would become more than a posting of my Stampin' Up! artwork.  In fact, it has become a work-in-progress and probably always will be....expanding, growing, changing, branching out just like me.  My blog has become more of an online journal sharing not only my artwork, but that of my friends and a small glimpse into my life. 

The black raspberries are ripe.  Our neighbor, Steve, always shares the bounty of his raspberries with us.  They are yummy right off the bush and I had a good time picking them, too.









Swap card made by Karen Pulsney

Papers:  Vellum, So Saffron, Whisper White
Tools and Accessories:  Flower Garden Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Ticket Corner Punch, Ribbon

This card is simple and elegant.  Perfect for many occasions.  I love the clean lines.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! We have to be real quick around here to get berries before the bears get them all! I love making berry pie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.