Followers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Friend 8x8 Scrapbook Page

Every day it feels like time speeds up.  I doubt that it is just me.  It is July and the year has flown by.  It is unbelievable to me that 2011 is half gone.  Guess that is why I love scrapbooking so much.  It makes me happy when the grandgirls pull out our scrapbooks and page through them and ask questions about the pictures.  Takes me back and makes time stand still....if only for a moment.


STAMPS
My Friend
Starburst Jumbo Stampin’ Around® Wheel

PAPER
Confetti White Card Stock
Elegant Eggplant Card Stock
Night of Navy Card Stock
So Saffron Card Stock
Night of Navy Textured Card Stock
Soft Suede Textured Card Stock
Wild Wasabi Textured Card Stock
Pocketful of Posies Designer Series Paper
INK
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad

ACCESSORIES
Clear Stampin’ Emboss® Powder
Linen Thread
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Stampin’ Dimensionals
Boho Blossoms Punch
Pennants  Punch
Big Shot
Fancy Fan Letterpress Plate

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.