Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

On Your Birthday

I don't know about you, but in our house there is always a need for a birthday card.  It seems our family and friends love to receive them and hand-made cards are great fun to make and send.  The colorful birthday card I have to share with you today was made by my downline, Sandy England for a swap. 




Inside Sentiment.

Stamp Set:  On Your Birthday
Papers and Inks:  Concord Crush, Pretty in Pink, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White, Basic Black Marker
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Scallop Border Punch, Seam Binding, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder



An overview of the recents swaps that I posted....such a great collection of cards!  Things I love most about swapping... all the great ideas, color combinations and inspiration from the beautiful projects women share!  Thanks everyone.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.