Followers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Punch Art -- Golf Bag

This is a card I made for my husband using lots of different punches....it was a fun card to make.  When we were in high school, he was a golf champion and recently we attended my high school reunion and one of our friends recalled how he could "whistle" the ball.  We all laughed....guess that is how he got the nickname, "Ace".  He really liked his card and that made me happy!



Papers and Inks:  Real Red, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Signo White Gel Pen, Basic Gray
Tools and Accessories: Designer Label Punch, Tag Punch (retired), Circle Punches 







My husband is teaching our oldest granddaughter, Haille, to golf.  They have a great deal of fun together.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.