Followers

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Delicate Doilies

There is nothing better than spending a day stamping with a bunch of like-minded women in a room full of stamps, ink, and paper.  It just makes me so happy that I will get up at 5:00 am for such an adventure....these days, I don't like to get up at 5:00 am for much of anything except paper crafting!  So, some of "Your Ink Link" team made the trip to Janet Wakeland's meeting and I have some fun pictures to share with you.

Team members:  Sue Lepako and Tina Crawford

Me, Tina Crawford, Sandy England

Now for some great samples that were shared at the meeting using the Delicate Doilies stamp set.











Sandy was lucky enough to win a prize and then I won one, too!  Whooo-hoooo!!!


All that and a prize, too!!!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.