Followers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Good-bye to my Pup-Pup

My regular blog readers have probably noticed that my posts have been hit-or-miss the last couple of days.  Luckily, I had my blog hop ready to post automatically so I didn't need to think about it over the week-end.  Most of you know that I'm a Boston Terrier kind of gal, but yesterday my own beloved Pup-Pup passed away.  She was a wonderful, loving, caring dog who was with me for close to 14 years.  She saw me through my heart surgery and a lot of other hard times, but she was also there through all the good times.  She was loyal and true....a terrific Momma dog and I love her.  Today, I have a photo tribute to my dog, my companion and my friend, Adrian....better known to all as Pup-Pup.










Good-bye, Pup-Pup!  Thank you for the memories.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

2 comments:

  1. Denise,

    I am so sorr for the loss of your faithful and loving Pup-Pup.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry and saddened by the loss of your good friend. It is so hard to let them go when their time comes. From experience in time to come you will remember him always with a smile and a giggle.

    Terri
    Australia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.