Followers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Petite Pennants Builder Punch

It's been a few days since I've been able to post....it's family reunion time in Pennsylvania.  We had our Foor Reunion last weekend and this next Sunday is my Mother's family reunion, the Wright Reunion.  Guess what, I don't have the Scrapbook pages done from last year's Wright Reunion yet, so I better get real busy.  Today, I do have one page to share with you that I have finished....this page uses the Petite Pennants Builder Punch.


I used my Timeless Type Junior Alphabet in my Big Shot to make my letters for this Scrapbook page.  The punches I used included the Decorative Label and the Petite Pennants Builder.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com


Until Next Time,
Denise Foor



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.