Followers

Friday, September 9, 2011

Easy Events

Once the school buses start rolling by my Studio window, I always feel like I need to step it up a notch.  Ok, so I'm not Emeril....there is no Bam!!!  Maybe a little Bam!  Smooch Pearlized Ink is my new favorite Bam!  Take a look at my share today and see what you think.


Stamp Set:  Easy Events
Papers and Inks:  Black Staz On, Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Mocha Morning Specialty Paper, Early Espresso
Accessories and Tools:  Sticky Strip, Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon, Square Punch, Lace Ribbon Border Punch

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.