Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

House and Home

Recently, I have been participating in a lot of swaps with members of Janet Wakeland's team.  Janet very generously opens her meetings to all demonstrators which works out great for me and some members of my downline.  So, I have a lot of swap cards to share with you which I hope will provide you with heaps of variety and lots of inspiration for your own creations. 

Today's card is made by Donna Sheehan.


Stamp Sets:  Full of Life, Best Dad Ever (Vase), House & Home, Now You're Cooking, Perfectly Penned
Ink and Papers:  Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Basic Gray, Domestic Goddess Designer Series Paper
Accessories and Tools:  Boho Blossoms Punch, Cutter Kit, Basic Pearls, Mini Brads

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.