Followers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Letters to Santa Blog Hop

SU Stars Blog Hop Scrapbooks 
Welcome to the SU Stars Blog Hop



If you want to see the entire list of bloggers here.

You probably arrived here from the previous blog on the hop, Loni's Life located here.

 
 
 
  My Scrapbook page today features the "Letters to Santa" product suite featured on page 30 of Stampin' Up!'s Idea Book and Catalog.  If you look at page 30, you might even recognize the page layout.  Yep, I CASED (Copy And Share Everything) right from the catalog....it's one of the things I love about our all of our catalogs including the Minis.  Such great ideas just waiting to be recreated with our own little touch!



Stamp Set:  Winter Post
Papers and Inks:  Early Espresso, Letters to Santa Designer Series Paper, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Old Olive
Tools and Accessories:  Baja Breeze Taffeta Ribon, Blushing Bride Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Staple, Modern Label Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Designer Label Punch (retired)


After folding the Blushing Bride ribbon back over itself, I used my home office stapler.



Layering punches is always a great way to easily make eye-catching embellishments.



My Granddaughters with their Great-Grandmother, my Mom, enjoying Christmas!
 
    
Hope you enjoyed this project today. Remember to sign up for my Feed or add me in your Favorites/Bookmarks and check back often. Your comments are always appreciated. Thanks so much.
 
 


Now on to your next hop at InkPaperStamps here.


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor








13 comments:

  1. My goodness, doesn't this capture joy at Christmas through the eyes of children! I also love how you layered your punches, Denise--a very pretty embellishment indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute Denies. TFS

    Carey Rogers
    aka Roscoe's mommy (the swap eating dog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable page, I see a lot of love in them. Great layout, I just love Christmas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, fun page! Great job, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page. Love that image of the stamper at the beginning! :)

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice clean good looking page...that's something I could do!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very very cute, I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page! I should do some CASEing too with all those great ideas in ALL those books I've been saving! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page. Guess I'd better start CASEing too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the OK to CASE ideas and for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute page, Denise...you can just feel the love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! TFS!

    Cindy Ferenz
    Proud Parent of 2 Soldiers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.