Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Medallion

Blogs amaze me.  Some women write piles and piles of words every day and they all sound like literary giants compared to my pitiful little daily posts.  Sometimes, I sit at my keyboard and wonder what will interest my reader today....what is interesting besides the pictures of the projects and the stuff it takes to make them?  I mean, how many pictures of my little Boston Terrier or grandgirls would you be interested in seeing?  These are the things I ponder as I sit here getting ready to post my projects.  Ok, so on to today's projects....


Stamp Sets:  Mediallon, Just Believe
Papers and Inks:  Whisper White, Island Indigo, Pool Party


Stamp Set:  Mediallon
Accessories and Tools:  Cajun Craze Craft Ink, Clear Embossing Powder, Fall Leaves #2 Die, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Chocolate Chip Marker, Gift Bag (Non-SU)

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.