Followers

Friday, September 23, 2011

Spooky Bingo Bits

How about some cute little spiders for a spooky Halloween card?  These are from the Spooky Bingo Bits set....way too cute!


The inside of my card.

Stamp Set:  Spooky Bingo Bits
Ink and Papers:  Peach Parfait, Basic Black, Whisper White
Tools and Accessories:  Color Spritzer Tool, Big Shot, Spider Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punch, Circle Punches, Black Marker


swap card made by:  Carol Linden

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

4 comments:

  1. Especially like the the little hanging spider trio! CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute! I also like the spider trio!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute! I also like the spider trio!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY cute! I also like your spider trio!!! (and...I'm NOT a Halloween enthusiast!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.