Followers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Gently Falling

The falling leaves must really be on my mind because that is my card share again today....you will have to bear with me until this phase passes!  I know a lot of women have moved on to Christmas, but I really enjoy embracing autumn so I want to share these with you.  Hope you enjoy.  This is another Gently Falling card.





Crumb Cake envelope and inside of card with sentiment.


Close up of the bow.

Stamp Sets:  Gently Falling, Seasonal Sentiments, The More the Merrier (retired)
Inks and Papers:  Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Cajun Craze,  Soft Suede
Tools and Accessories:  Satin Ribbon, Perfect Pennant Die, Big Shot, circle Punch, Sponge

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com




Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.