Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tags for Christmas

Since I promised I would post some Christmas after all of my Fall items, here is one of my Christmas cards for you today.  This one features lots of glitter which I love any time of the year.



Envelope and Inside of Card with Sentiment.

Stamp Sets:  Tags for Christmas, Peaceful Season (retired), Jolly Bingo Bits
Inks and Papers:  Whisper White, Night of Navy
Tools and Accessories:  Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Perfect Pennants Die, Circle Punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Glitter Glass, Northern Frost Snowflakes Die, Seam Binding, Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com



Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.