Followers

Friday, November 18, 2011

Online Extravaganza


Online Extravaganza, our annual sale to kick off the holiday shopping season, will begin Monday, November 21, 2011, and run through Wednesday, November 30, 2011.

While this promotion is perfect for online orders during an especially busy time of year, sale prices will be available on all order types – meaning you can contact me to place the order for you if that makes shopping easier and I will be happy to place the order for you.

Shop Here:  http://www.denisefoor.stampinup.net/  Shop Now (bottom right)




I will be available throughout the sale checking my computer frequently for your orders to help ensure you get your hands on these limited specials.

FIRST DAY EXTRA SPECIALS – November 21st ONLY – Two Extra Items on Sale this day only …. Don’t miss Out!  (November 21, 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM [MT] only)


SALE BEGINS November 21st 12:01 Mountain Time –

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,

Denise Foor



or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com




Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

1 comment:

  1. cute cute cute never thought to stamp on muslin bags. I will now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.