Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stampin' Super Sale

This post will remain at the top of my Blog until the end of the Sale.  Scroll down for new posts.  Thanks.


24-hour Special Monday, November 21, 2011

two of our brand-new products will be discounted 20 percent only during the first 24 hours of the sale (November 21, midnight - 11:59 PM [MT]):




To see the entire PDF or print it click here

Online Extravaganza, our annual sale to kick off the holiday shopping season, will begin Monday, November 21, 2011, and run through Wednesday, November 30, 2011. While this promotion is perfect for online orders during an especially busy time of year, sale prices will be available on all order types.   So, if you feel more comfortable contacting me to place your order rather than placing in online at my shop here you can just email or call me (814-623-7012) and I will take care of the ordering for you.






Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.