Followers

Friday, December 23, 2011

25 and Counting Advent

25 and Counting is one of those unique stamp sets that I can see using for years and years to come.  I love coming up with different ways to use this set, but today I have the traditional Advent frame to share with you.  I made a total of 8 of these this year.  Two of them have family pictures beneath the Peekaboo Frame flaps. 


My granddaughters helped choose the pictures to put under each Peekabook Frame.  This is a great project to do with children.  We have 4 generations and pets on our Advent.



This was the process for fitting everything on the 12 x 12 page.  We used lots of punches.











Stamp Set:  25 and Counting
Papers and Inks:  Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
Tools and Accessories:  Embossing Powder, Chipboard numbers, Circle Punch, Square Punch, Star Punch, Simply Scored, Scallop Square Punch, Curly Label Punch

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.