Followers

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Elegant Crystal Ornaments

SUStars Blog Hop 

Holiday and Winter Home Decor

You can find the entire list of Blogs listed on the SU Stars home page here.

Your next stop on the SUStars Blog hop is RaissaStamps located here.


It is the season of Craft Fairs for me.  Today, I have my Elegant Crystal Ornaments....they are made to hang on the Christmas tree or wall!  These are a great upcycle project because you can re-use crystals from vintage lamps and chandeliers...you can also re-use vintage silver coasters that are out-of date. 






You can find silver coasters and crystals at flea markets, thrift stores and yard sales.  The hunt is part of the fun!

To get shimmer and shine, I used Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz on my paper, Glass Glitter, and Rhinestone Brads on some of my ornaments.




Stamp Sets:  Greeting Card Kids and various retired sets including A Cardinal Christmas
Papers and Inks:  Whisper White, variety of Inks, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz
Tools and Accessories:  Crop-A-Dile, Ribbons, Basic Pearls, Glass Glitter, recycled vintage silver coasters and recycled crystal chandelier parts (non-SU) Rhinestone Brads


Hope you enjoyed this project today. Remember to sign up for my Feed or add me in your Favorites/Bookmarks and check back often. Your comments are always appreciated. Thanks so much.


Now on to your next hop at Raissa Stamps located here.

The complete order of the hop is as follows:
1. Denise Foor, Studio PA (you are here)
2. Raissa Stamps
3. Krafting with Karen
4. Stampin' Fevre
5. Jaynestamps
6. I Can Stamp 2
7. Stampin' Dragon
8. Stampin' & Scrappin' News
9. Stamping is My Therapy
10. Stampin' Tree House
11. Shari's Stamp Pad

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor


7 comments:

  1. These are fantastic. I couldn't pick which one I like the most because they are all so great. I would love to see them all on a sparkling Christmas tree.

    Carey Rogers
    aka Roscoe's mommy (the swap eating dog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great ornaments Denise! Love the hanging crystal pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful. I wish I had some old crystal and vintage coasters laying around! Of course, I would still have a hard time taking them apart (unless they were broken already). Great gift idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!

    Cynthia Ferenz
    Proud Parent of 2 Soldiers and Aunt to 1 Marine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love how you used the vintage silver coasters to make the ornaments! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very impressive article. Well prepared. Very motivating!! Set off on to way

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.