Followers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sympathy Card

It seems when I need a sympathy card that I'm never in the mood to make one, so it is always good to have several on hand.  That way I can just pull my cards out and choose one out that suits the family I need to send the card to at the time.  Otherwise, I ponder and ponder.....usually taking way to long to come up with a simple design that isn't all black.  Many of you probably know what I mean.  Here is a card I made at a recent Janet Wakeland Demo meeting.  I love the choice of Concord Crush.


Papers and Inks:  Concord Crush, In-Colors Designer Series Stack, Whisper White
Stamp Set:  Blessings from Heaven
Accessories and Tools:  Ribbon, Big Shot, Designer Frames Embossing Folder

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.