Followers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thankful for Thanksgiving

I know we are rapidly moving towards Christmas, but I had a couple of Thanksgiving pictures I wanted to share.  We were fortunate to share Thanksgiving this year with my Brother and Sister-in-law and our granddaughters.  That meant we could spend some time enjoying the outdoors which really makes me thankful to live in such a beautiful state, Pennsylvania.


My Sister and Brother-In-Law making a great dinner.


Checking out the 2 bucks down in the front field.


Looking over the after dinner treats.


The terrific front window view!



The youngest playing "Turkey".


Me and my husband.




Here we are with the grandgirls.

What a great time of year!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.