Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It’s Here! The Occasions Mini Catalog



The brand new 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog begins today!  It is chock full of new products and ideas.  You can see the new pdf file here.

Stampin' Up! 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog
(January 4-April 30, 2012)


You can see the entire catalog here.  You will have a great deal of fun browsing this exciting catalog with lots of new and fun Big Shot items.  Everytime I flip the pages, I see something I missed the last time I looked at it. 

If you would like your own hard copy of the Occasions Mini Catalog (and you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator), please contact me with your full name and address. 

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.