Followers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Morning Cup

Recently, my DH and I enjoyed our 3-day annual celebration of our birthdays and wedding anniversary.  We love how the 3 consecutive days give us an excuse to choose a different way to kick-back and relax or go for the all out party! 

Thought I would share a picture of the beautiful roses my husband surprised me with for our anniversary this year.  They were such a rich, velvety red.



I've dried the roses and am hoping to make some paper with them for a special project.  Should be fun!



Morning Cup       Wood 116988    Clear 120489

 
This card using the stamp set, Morning Cup was made for my husband's birthday by fellow Demo and my sister, Sandy England.


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers, Denise! Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary! How romantic! Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.