Followers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Take It To Heart

Several of you have emailed me and asked how I like Windows 7, well, it's different!  That's how I sum it up.  I'm getting used to it, but it has been a slow process for me....everything is named something a little bit different, located in a different place and well it just works differently!  Windows 7 has some great improvements, unfortunately for me it takes me a while to catch on.  LOL  Now that I'm back online with email and I've imported my favorites....well, I'm ready as I will ever be to get back to posting on my blog.  Thanks for your patience.

Here is one of my recent quick cards made with the new Occasions Mini stamp set, Take It to Heart with the Hearts Collection Framelits Dies and my Big Shot.



Stamp Set:  Take It to Heart
Papers and Inks:  Melon Mambo
Tools and Accessories:  Hearts Collection Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Melon Mambo Embossing Powder, Adorning Accents Embossing Folders, 5/8" Organza Ribbon

I love this stamp image....it is so perfect for a Birthday, Valentine's Day, an Anniversary or Wedding. 



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.