Followers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Art Studio Organization Blog Hop

Where I create.....

SUStars Blog Hop 




You can find the entire list of Blogs listed on the SU Stars home page here.
Your next stop on the SUStars Blog hop is Carey Roger's Pedstamper's Stamping Tree House located here.
I am a scrapper, a paper artist, and a collector of anything that appeals to my senses!  My husband and I are junkers and love to scour flea markets, yard sales and sometimes the trash for items that can be used in unusual ways for storage or in my art.   I try to incorporate my layouts and mini albums (another obsessions of mine) around the house because they inspire me to continue to create.   My granddaughters have even caught the bug and love to make cards and scrapbook. 

As you browse through my room, you'll notice that I have lots of "prettying" up to do....I need to add pretty labels here and there, decorate some tubs, etc., but I really have concentrated on getting organized!
So without further adieu, here is my Studio PA where I spend a great portion of my days! It might not be the fanciest or the prettiest or the biggest, but it's mine and I am happy here---that's what counts, right?  I hope you enjoy this tour. 

 Because I took so many pictures, I will post the rest of my room on Monday, February 20 so be sure and stop back.


I like to spend my money on my supplies so my furnishings and storage are from a variety of very frugal sources.  My Borther-in-law gave me the roll-around little table after he found it in the trash.  My husband found the 8 foot table that became my desk in the trash in a nearby town.  Can't beat free!


My white shelves from Wal-Mart hold a variety of my supplies.  Some of those supplies are shown in detail below.....


I use a Dymo Label maker to mark my Big Shot dies....I plan to label a lot of other items in the future....need more time in my days....


I keep my smaller Big Shot dies in my empty Clementine boxes and, yes, I plan to decorate them with our Designer Series Paper, but it hasn't happened yet.  It is on my list.  LOL



Lots of buttons, beads, and embellishments fit into these containers.


I love our Stampin' Up! Paper Holders.  They work well on my shelves and protect my papers from the sun yet visible and easy to reach.


Another item on my white shelves is a recyled wine rack (yes it was someone else's trash), but it makes 3 great extra little shelves to hold all my extra pens and sharpies.


On top of my shelves, I have baskets of ribbon scraps.

Remember to come back Monday, February 20, to see more of my Studio.  Punch storage and more on Monday....see you then.
Hope you enjoyed this tour today. Remember to sign up for my Feed or add me in your Favorites/Bookmarks and check back often. Your comments are always appreciated. Thanks so much.

Now on to your next hop at Loni Holt's Loni's Life located here.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this. It is so homey and made with love looking. The rug really makes it! I wish I could do flea market and dumpster diving. Unfortunately I don't have the creativity to know what to do with things. I am not someone that can visualize something new out of something used.

    Carey Rogers
    aka Roscoe's mommy (the swap eating dog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamping space. Your labeling is giving me the push to get more labeling done in my room. Thanks for showing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all have a list of those things we want to get finished sometime. I love how you have re-purposed things for great creative storage. And I love your idea of marking the Big Shot dies with a label maker. It's getting harder and harder to read that little printing that is on the labels. Thanks for sharing your space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great space you have and it is SO organized ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great space. I would love to be as organized as you. Thank you for sharing and giving me some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your space is very much like mine. Warm and comfortable and easily accessible. That place just makes me want to create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great place Denise! Love that the dogs enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Denise, just surfing around, I love to check out the scrap and stamp places on splitcoast and that's how I ended up here! you are my kind of decorator! I love how you've used bits and pieces -- my favorite is the old wine rack! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.