Followers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Big Top Candy Jar

Recently, I was tasked with making some samples using Stampin' Up! supplies and small jars for Seaside Crafts, a Bulk Buy group.  As a member of their Design Team, I made these samples that I'm sharing with you today.  If you would like information on this group, you can contact me and I will get back to you on how to join the group.



Paper:  Big Top Birthday Designer Series Paper
Accessories and Tools:  Circle Punches, Brights Button, Designer Brad (retired), Scallop Circle Punch, Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Smooch Pearlized Accent




This is the top of my jar....I cut the prongs off the brad and just glued it onto the button.

Here is another bottle I made with the Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper and lots of lace.


Stamp Set:  Apothecary Art
Paper and Ink:  Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper, Attic Boutique Side Notes, Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade
Tools and Accessories:  Circle Punches, Buttons




I must have been hungry when I decorated my bottles because I put candy in both of them.....but I can think of lots of things to fill jars with.....there are so many possibilities....enjoy!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.