Followers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Easter Eggs

Easter Eggs meet Blossom Builders

These are some goose eggs I recently made using both Gold Glow and Log Cabin Smooch Spritz.  The eggs are paper mache and really fun to work with just like the glitter hen eggs.  I didn't realize it, but I guess I make different kinds of Easter eggs every year.  Since I like to decorate for all the different Holidays....well, it works are very good for me.




Stamp Set:  Mixed Bunch
Papers and Inks:  Rich Razzleberry, Baja Blue, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Tools and Accessories:  Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit, Designer Printed In-color Brads, Smooch Spritz, Stampin' Dimensionals

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.