Followers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Giant Clothespin

Really, I must admit that I have a great fondness for clothespins.  Years ago I remember my Mom hanging out clothes on the clothes line and her cute clothespin sack.  Now, I hang my clothes out every week, too, but alas my clothespins are in a plastic bucket!  Maybe I should be something about that....

Nowadays, you can find giant clothespins to decorate like this one that I used our Spice Cake Designer Fabric (#124066) and Button to "spice" it up.




Tools and Accessories:  Fun Flowers Die, Big Shot, Spice Cake Designer Fabric #124066, Spice Cake Designer Buttons (retired), Netural Button, Stampin' Dimensionals, Circle Punch, Hemp Twine, 9" Clothespin (non-SU), Pinking Shears (non-SU), home-made Mod-Podge using 1/2 Tombow Glue and 1/2 water to apply fabric, Acrylic Paint (non-SU)


A great way to display your child or grandchild's art work.  They love the attention it brings to their projects.


Close-up of the Fun Flower.


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.