Followers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Heart Day!

Happy Valentine's Day

PS I love you Stampin' Up!


You may have read on my blog that Stampin' Up! is offering a free
30-day trial of My Digital Studio (MDS).  I enjoy using it especially for Hybrid projects like the one I have to share with you today. 


There aren't a lot of pictures of my sister and I when we were young, so I've scanned a lot of the ones that I have to use in my scrapbooks and other projects.  MDS makes this so much easier.


I added stitching with my sewing machine.

Stamp Set:  Greatest Moments (MDS)
Paper and Ink:  Flirtatious Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP), First Edition Speciality DSP, Distressing Essentials Tea Stain, Pumpkin Pie Re-Inker
Tools and Accessories:  Sewing Machine, My Digital Studio, Glass Glitter, Vintage Brads, Fleurettes II, Paper Daisies, Seam Binding, Tulle (non-SU), Mini Vintage Tag, Smooch Spritz, Basic Pearls, Postage Stamp Punch

In-between my two layers of First Edition DSP I added a piece of SU DSP cardboard backing (white cardboard from the Designer Series Paper packages).  It gives wall hangings a nice stiffness.



I used an empty SU brad container filled with some water and a couple of drops of Pumpkin Pie ink refill to dye my Paper Daises and Fleurettes II.







Tombow glue was used to adhere the Glass Glitter to the tulle and heart.  I used my Smooch Spray all over the distressed Heart and my MDS items.


The Sweet Stitches Fabric is torn in strips to help give the project that Shabby Chic look.


Greatest Moments is the Stamp/Brush Set that I used in MDS to print the sentiments.  I used the same set to add the words on the photograph.

If you have questions about MDS or the free 30-day trial, please contact me.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.