Followers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mixed Bunch

The middle of February already!?  Are you kidding me?  I guess this year is going to race at lightening speed.  Guess I better get used to it because time just seems to be flying by with no sign of ever slowing down!

My 2012 goal of getting more organized are going very well.  I've been sorting out paper....of which I seem to have accumulated stacks....filing ideas worth keeping....well, you know the drill!  It feels good to simplify my paper processes.  Sometimes I feel like my inbox could swallow me up.

One of the things I like about the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set in the Occasions Mini Catalog is the coordinating products.  The Blossom Punch and the Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit both accent the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set beautifully.


Stamp Sets:  Mixed Bunch, Loving Thoughts
Papers and Inks:  Poppy Parade, Rich Razzleberry, Everyday Enchantment Desinger Series Paper (DSP), Pear Pizzazz
Tools and Accessories:  Everday Enchantment Brad, Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit, Blossom Punch, Baker's Twine, Staple (Non-SU), Scallop Border Punch, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch


Inside of my Downline Swap card.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment, Denise! I'm not able to respond to comments unless I go to their sites and leave a comment also. I don't know how to put a reply icon under my moderations. Love ya Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.