Followers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Snow Much Fun


"Groundhog Club handler John Griffiths holds up Punxsutawney Phil, the weather-prognosticating groundhog, during the 126th celebration of Groundhog Day at Gobbler's Knob in Punxsutawney, Pa. Phil saw his shadow, forecasting six more weeks of winter weather."

Let me say that I take Punxsutawney Phil very seriously, so I thought it was a great time to share some wonderful snowmen samples that were shared with me at a recent Janet Wakeland Demonstrator meeting that my team and I attended. 






There are a lot of great snowmen here and many feature the stamp set, Snow Much Fun found on page 35 of our large Idea Book and Catalog.  This set is great for Christmas, but it is also terrific for winter Birthday's, Thank You's and many other Winter occasions. 








Come back tomorrow to see even more snowman ideas.....you have to love these guys....especially when they are made of paper.  LOL

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.