Followers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Studio PA

This is day 2 of my Studio PA tour.....

If you want to see the beginning of my Studio tour, it began on Saturday and you can see the blog post here.





My Stampin' Up! clear-mounted stamps are stored on this great shelf found at Goodwill.


Old cassette holders now house my ink pads....this style works great for me since I don't have much desk space.


Our old TV armoire now houses my wooden stamp sets, large punches and below much of my paperwork.



A vintage index file stores all of my ink refills.


I store my cardstock in this great rack that my husband found at a yard sale for $5.  Love it!


My tool boxes!


My 6 month old Chi-Chi is my constant companion in my Studio.


Here is Chi-Chi with his older "sister", Sluggo, our Boston Terrier....they love to keep me company and I love to make scrapbooks about them.


Another little Goodwill rack that stores my background stamps.


I keep a piece of shelf liner under my Big Shot to hold it tight on my table.  Works great!  Another tip is to tack a yard stick along the edge of your desk or table...makes it so easy to measure ribbon or twine.  Love quick!


Punch storage

Some ladies declined to participate in the Blog Hop because their Craft rooms weren't clean or ready for photographs, but I don't think mine will ever really be ready....as you can see, I need to put Designer Series Paper on these containers to hide the containers and make new tags.  Alas, I don't know when I will ever get all the "pretty" done in my Studio, so here it is just as it is....in need of pretty, but functioning every day just for my enjoyment.  And I will tell you that I truly do enjoy it!

Thanks for stopping by my little part of the world.

Hope you enjoyed the tour of Studio PA....please leave a comment.  Come back soon.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.