Followers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

5 Years

5 years....going on 6 as the granddaughters say!

Last year I received 2 award pins from Stampin' Up! which made me very proud....I even took pictures before I pinned them to my SU apron.  Then, yep you guessed it, I forgot to post the pictures for my loyal blog followers to see.  So, here they are....months late, but still very pretty.


The pin on the left is for Recruiting during 2011 and SU pin on the right is for being a Demonstrator for 5 years.  My 5th year anniversary was in 2011.  Yippee, I'm working on year 6 right now. 



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor 

1 comment:

  1. Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this site. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very hard to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and appearance. I must say you have done a amazing job with this. In addition, the blog loads super quick for me on Firefox. Exceptional Blog!
    Ahighbloodpressurediet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.