Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Attic Boutique Clothespin

These giant clothespins are fun to make and great for displaying a variety of things around the house.  I use them for the granddaughter's art, photographs and recipes.  The one I have to share with you today is 12 inches tall and was made with the Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper (DSP) found in the Occasions Mini.



The first thing I do is take the clothespin apart and paint it. 

I mix half Tombow glue and half water together in a little recycled cup to make my own homemade modgepodge.  After the paint is completely dry, I apply my cut DSP with my homemade modgepodge to the clothespin.



Stamp Sets:  Take it to Heart, In A Word (retired)
Inks and Papers:  Attic Boutique DSP, Very Vanilla
Tools and Accessories:  Tombow Glue, Dazzling Details, Gold Embossing Powder, Crystal Effects, Stampin' Dimensionals 







Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.