Followers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blossom Builders Scrapbook Page

Scrapbooking is very relaxing for me and I love nothing better then to scrapbook pictures of our beautiful granddaughters.  We have pictures of them throughout our home, but as they grow the photographs are replaces with new ones.  So, I started an album with their portraits.  I wanted to added a few embellishments and the Blossom Builders (#125410 Occasions Mini page 18) are the perfect enchancement to these pages.


Here are some detail snapshots...




I used really large toothpicks up the side for my Pennants Punch flags....the kind I test my cupcakes with in the oven.  LOL  I didn't have any wooden skewers, so I put embellishments over the places where I glued them together. 

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.