Followers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Chocolate Bunny

Easter is April 8

The bunny is coming, the bunny is coming....sound the alarm.  Really, I love this stamp and I know the ladies at the Senior Center will, too.  He is still available as a My Digital Studio download and you can try our Stampin' Up! MDS software for free for 30 days!  Get more information about the 30 day free trial of MDS on my website here.


Don't you just love his little pom-pom tail?  It will delight young and old alike.


I love the In-colors in the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series paper (DSP).....it looks great for Easter!




This shows the inside sentiment and matching envelope.


Stamp sets:  Chocolate Bunny (MDS), Easter Blossoms (retired)

Paper and Inks:  Lucky Limeade, Everyday Enchantment DSP, Whisper White, Pool Party
Tools and Embellishments:  Sponge, Ticket Corner Punch, Curly Label Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Pom-Pom (non-SU), ribbon

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

1 comment:

  1. You're right...the bunny's coming and I hadn't realized this yet. Time to start, thanks. And your chocolate bunny card is a terrific way to begin the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.