Followers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Clear Mount Stamp Storage

Even More Space Saving Power From Clear Mount Stamps!

The primary storage advantages of clear mount stamps over wood mount are their slimline case, consistent sizing, lighter weight and easy read labels.



But what if you could save even more space?

Would you be interested?

If you are like me, smaller footprints (rather than reduction of the quantity of your actual craft supplies) is the key to space saving in your crafting space.   In order to maximize my stamp storage, I have switched primarily (though not entirely) from wood mount to clear mount stamps.  As soon as I received multi-case sets from Stampin' Up!, I decided to save even more storage space with those clear mount sets!

I have found that multi-case sets, like the Apothecary Art set from the current Occasions Mini Catalog and the Every Little Bit set from the Idea Book and Catalog (shown below), can actually be stored in a single case.  This method takes up half the storage space AND provides  an extra clear mount storage case for free for any wood mount stamps you choose to unmount!     Or, if you aren't unmounting you wood stamps these cases are great for storing embellishments, making mini-scrapbook albums and more.

VS









On the outside of these boxes, I  slip the 2nd cover sheet into the back cover of the case.   Inside these boxes, depending on fit, you have the option to place all stamps on one side of the case or half the stamps on each side.  Works like a dream!



You can see the mini-scrapbooks I made using such a clear mount case in my blog post here.
For most crafters, storage and organization takes up a lot of time that we would rather spend creating our art.   Do you have any other storage tips to share with the rest of us?   Please post in the comments below or let me know next time we meet and I will share them here on my blog.  And check back soon for more organization tips from me.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.