Followers

Friday, March 2, 2012

Simply Scored and Simply Scored Diagonal

I am so excited to tell you......
I've got great news ! Stampin' Up! has just released the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate to fit into the Simply Scored Scoring Tool.
It makes perfect score lines for Cards, Boxes and Envelopes.
Here is a picture of the Simply Scored Tool
 
Item #122334 $29.95 Simply Scored comes with Scoring Tool
 

....and the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate Item number #125586 $11.95




....extra Scoring Tool sold separately (comes with Simply Scoring Tool)
 
Click Here to watch a short video to see how easy the Diagonal Plate is to use.
 This companion to the Simply Scored Board fits right on top! Has 2 little silicone rectangles to hold it on. It’s larger than a 12×12 sheet of paper so it’s perfect for bigger projects! Scores every 1/8″.

Don't forget there is still time to take advantage of Sale-a-Bration. When you purchase $50 in Merchandise you will get a free item from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure. So it's a WIN-WIN!!!

Here are the links to the current catalogs for your convenience. Just click on the words to take you there.

Please let me know if I can help you with any of your stamping needs.....

If you would prefer I help with your order just email me at dfoor@embarqmail.com and I'll be happy to answer any questions and assist you.

One more thing.....if any of you have thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator this may be the perfect time for you. The kit is on sale through the end of March for only $125. With that you get everything to start your business or hobby. It's a value of over $350!!

In addition Stampin' Up! has sweetened the pot by offering you a package of Designer Series Paper every month for the rest of the year!  How cool is that?
To sign up all you have to do is go to my website simply by clicking here
I guess that's it for today....have a wonderful weekend and let me know if I can do anything to assist you.
 

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

 
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.