Followers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Egg Dye

Using Leftover Easter Egg Dye

Every year after we finish our Easter Eggs with our beautiful granddaughters, I try to show them a way to use the remainder of the Easter Egg Dye.  You can see last year's post on how we dyed lace here.  This year we used the Easter Egg Dye to color some paper doilies that I had in my stash.


Here they are in their aprons....just coloring away!





Showing off their finished product!




Since the Egg Dye is food safe, I used my glass pie plates since the doilies fit in there nicely.

When they first came out of the Dye Bath, I placed them on wax paper.






After they dried for a few minutes on the wax paper, I hung them with clothespins to dry completely.  Later, I flattened them with a weight. 


Some of my finished doilies.

Remember if you want to check out my post on Easter Egg Dye Lace you can see it here.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.