Followers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Petite Pairs

Sending Many Thanks

Thank goodness I remembered to get my Easter cards in the mail today to all the grandgirls, great-neices and great-nephews.  Whew, I'm cutting it close this year.  I get them made way in advance and then almost forget to mail them...

Using Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper (DSP) paired with Pool Party and Crumb Cake gives this carda very romantic, vintage look.








I love the Crumb Cake seam binding.


This is the inside sentiment.


Stamp Sets:  Petite Pairs, Apothecary Art
Papers and Inks:  Attic Boutique DSP, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Tools and Accessories:  Dazzling Details, Framelits, Boho Blossoms Punch, oval punch, Seam Binding, Basic Pearls, scallop oval punch, Snow Burst Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Distressing Kit


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.