Followers

Monday, April 9, 2012


Run don't walk to the Clearance Center!!!!
Greetings!

Just wanted to let you know.........

They have just added things to the Clearance Rack over at my Stampin’ Up Website:
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor/ I hope you get in on some of the great deals going on.

I hope you know to check back periodically to see what they add.....so hang onto your hats for some incredible buys.

So get comfortable and get your Jammies on......it's the only way to shop.

Just click here
to get to my online Store and hit Clearance Rack on the left side and
you're in!!!

How sweet is that?? If you have any questions, just email me or give me a call.   

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.