Followers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

New 2012-2013 Catalogs Have Arrived!

Hi friends!! I am so excited about this...


new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! catalog!!


It will be released on June 1, 2012. If you would like a copy, I am happy to send it to you free, and


I only ask that you pay the postage*


New catalogs 
began shipping the week of May 13, 2012


If you would like to become one of my customers, and you would like a catalog, please Paypal me (dfoor@embarqmail.com) $5.00 and I will send you one out as well.  Be sure to include your name and address with your $5.00 PayPal payment.  U.S. addresses only.



Questions???  Email me dfoor@embarqmail.com  I am here to help you.


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com



Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.