Followers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Another Christmas Scrapbook

Today I have another Christmas Scrapbook page to share with you.  Like the one yesterday, it also uses the reitred Designer Series Paper, Letters to Santa and the matching Quick Accents.


Quick Tip:  I use all of the leftovers on the Quick Accents by layering them all together just like I did on this Scrapbook page.  It makes a great border and leaves no waste.

Upcoming Stamp-A-Stack....Christmas in July.....

Sign up now for my annual Christmas in July Stamp-A-Stack

Tuesday, July 31

1:00 until 3:00pm

or 

6:30 until 8:30pm

Create 10 beautiful Christmas cards with matching envelopes....2 each of 5 designs.  Get an early start on your Holiday crafts and card making.  This is an annual event that you won't want to miss.
$20 pre-paid by July 24
Contact me today to reserve your seat.  dfoor@embarqmail.com



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.