Followers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Apothecary Accents

The new Stampin' Up! catalog holds many new ideas and surprises!  Every time I look at it, I see something new.  Today, I thought I would share some samples I made using the new In-colors....they all work so well together!


Stamp Set:  Layered Labels, Netting Background Stamp
Tools, Colors and Accessories:  Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green, new Butterfly Punch, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Basic Pearls, Corner Rounder Punch


Don't you love the new butterfly punch?



Some of the beautiful things that you could make with this set & punch, these samples are taken from the NEW 2012-13 Catalog but are a great example. 











Upcoming Stamp-A-Stack....Christmas in July.....

Sign up now for my annual Christmas in July Stamp-A-Stack

Tuesday, July 31

1:00 until 3:00pm

or

6:30 until 8:30pm

Create 10 beautiful Christmas cards with matching envelopes....2 each of 5 designs. Get an early start on your Holiday crafts and card making. This is an annual event that you won't want to miss.
$20 pre-paid by July 24
Contact me today to reserve your seat. dfoor@embarqmail.com



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.