Followers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Baby Button Buddies

Thanks to those of you who have sent me messages asking what I've been up to....and where the inspiration has gone!  LOL  Here is a little peak of what's been going on at my house.....and then I promise a sample....






Ok, our granddaughters are such a blessing.....but I would like to take naps!  That's all I have to say about it.  LOL  And our little dogs just love to run after them....it's like a little herd of piglets running in the yard.....not to mention the house....it sure keeps you young!

So, on to the Button Buddies....this one features the Plaid Technique that I blogged about on this post.


Front of card.


Envelope and inside greeting.



Stamp Set:  Button Buddies, Pocket Sihouettes (retired), Beautiful Baby (retired)
Tools and Accessories:  Big Shot, Stripes Embossing Folder, Plaid Technique, Oval Punch, Sponge, Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.